Saturday, June 15, 2024

Bridgerton season - Does Colin forgive Penelope

bridgerton season - does colin forgive penelope
Regarding our concern"does Colin forgive Penelope" the ending of 'Bridgerton' season 3 is happy and triumphant for a certain character

Penelope and Colin understand each other in the finale of Bridgerton season. A superb ending, bringing a warm conclusion to a well-crafted narrative arc.

But it's good to see that does Colin forgive Penelope. He is proud of her at the end of episode 8. He can see her for what she is: a woman with a voice. He tells her to continue and expresses how she makes him feel like a fulfilled man.

I love the dialogue they have in his room. They trust each other so much. I think this is the best written statement scene in the series. Where many couples set off fireworks, Penelope and Colin dig down to bedrock. For me, a person looking if does Colin forgive Penelope, they are the most timeless couple and closest to family.

Second, the ending shows that all the Featherington girls have had babies, with Penelope having a boy: the new Bridgerton heir. I was surprisingly happier for Lady Featherington, who can appreciate being a grandmother rather than a stressed-out lady trying to secure her daughters' futures.

Finally, the ending confirms that Penelope still continues to write, but as herself, marking a checkpoint in the Bridgerton Chronicles series.

Additionally, what is implied in the book, but not implicitly stated, is that Colin was already about to kiss Penelope in the first living room scene, and was leaning in and thinking about it until he recalls "I could never want to kiss Penelope Featherington". and got up and moved away from his eyes. And I think that's why she asks for the favor of her first kiss.

And I want them to keep this part. This is the first time she stands up for herself, puts herself forward and asks for what she wants.

But since Netflix is ​​making everything more dramatic and unbalanced than it needs to be, I'm really hoping they give us several scenes of Colin looking precariously into her eyes, leaning closer, almost kissing Penelope, and then walking away. until she finally breaks down and begs him to just kiss her.

This story arc, which began from the first season, is coming to an end, leading many viewers to wonder what the future holds. Those who know the books know this, but if you're like me, I have no idea.

But as for Colin himself, I imagine the focus would be on him pursuing a very different path than the one he follows in the books, if he finds out she is Lady Whistledown in the telling him. On top of that, her breakup with Eloise will keep Penelope out of the Bridgerton living room - likely causing her to be very different around him - no more unfiltered, purely happy smiles that break out on her face upon eye contact, no more emotional support or of unconditional encouragement, more openness and light. heart eyes. 

No matter if does Colin forgive Penelope or not. Much more important, he'll notice all this when it's no longer there. But in the same way, I don't think she'll be able to hide from him how much she's hurting, and I hope he notices too.

I will say, honestly, that it was not my favorite Bridgerton season. I particularly liked Season 2, but I can appreciate good writing when I see it. It's good.

I'll be curious to see how the show's other changes impact the relationship with Colin moving forward. Totally agree on the book Colin! The book Colin is so charming, witty and adorable. He still has that lost, searching for purpose, but isn't as whiny as he appears in the show. I love Luke Newton, but the show relied more on Colin's immaturity than his positive qualities, which made his character very bland. I hope the show begins to showcase some of the charms of the Colin book.

No comments:

Post a Comment